cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Number

cros1378
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I picked the number I wanted, hit submit, but there was a glitch before the number was submitted. I found it ,again, again did not submit. Can someone please help me get this number? I have tried chat, email, even found it again but I have been unsuccessful having it asigned to me. Can someone please help me with this?

6 REPLIES 6

cros1378

thank you

cros1378

Thank you

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@cros1378 

In addition to using incognito/private mode, you can also try clearing the browser cache first.

Just out of curiosity, the number that you want to get. Can you try calling it? Does the message say the number is not in service? It's just in case, someone already got the number before you did.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@cros1378 wrote:

I picked the number I wanted, hit submit, but there was a glitch before the number was submitted. I found it ,again, again did not submit. Can someone please help me get this number? I have tried chat, email, even found it again but I have been unsuccessful having it asigned to me. Can someone please help me with this?

You can select a new number once in 30 days. If you changed up your number within 30 days, you'll have to wait for the 30 days before you can change it again.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@cros1378 wrote:

I suggest refreshing the numbers until you find another good one.  You can open a ticket with moderators by clicking the chat question mark, but they can only help if the number is still available.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@cros1378 Did you try using incognito/private browsing mode?

Need Help? Let's chat.