cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

Raf2019
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why did my credit card gor charge for month of september when i didnt sing for auto pay?

I need to cancel/close this account since i dnt needed for october. How do i do that and get money back if possible? Thank You

4 REPLIES 4

@Raf2019 If you just want to suspend your account for a little while, login to self serve and do this,

Login to self serve - Plan & add-ons - Lost/Stolen phone - Suspend service.
This will not blacklist your phone.

Or you can remove your CC as mentioned and your account will be suspended at plan renewal. And as mentioned you have 90 days before it is deleted.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@Raf2019 wrote:

Why did my credit card gor charge for month of september when i didnt sing for auto pay?

I need to cancel/close this account since i dnt needed for october. How do i do that and get money back if possible? Thank You

If you are needing to close your account it will be automatic when you port your number out or if you do as @missorange said and remove your CC from self serve then do not add funds. At plan renewal your account will be suspended, after 90 days your account will be closed. So far as getting a refund, this is prepaid so refunds are not given out.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Log into your self-serve account and make use you don't have autopay setup.  If you do then you can remove it.

To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Do you mean you charged for Sep but you did not set up auto pay? it is wired.

you need to log into the self account, suspend your account/remove the credit card, you should not charged any further. 

Need Help? Let's chat.