cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment vouchers

lindathorne
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased the payment cards for my kids for xmas but what number do you use when applying them using the self service.

4 REPLIES 4

mitchnet12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I agree that some of the vouchers aren't very clear. This inquiry would appear to have been answered, but I was made aware of a thread, credit to @darlicious, with a catalogue of various payment vouchers purchased from various vendors highlighting the activation codes to help others with their top ups.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@lindathorne  You can also redeem without their phone or self serve. Just need to know their pin.

Call 1855-4Public from any phone. Then when asked enter their cell number and follow the prompts. 

It may not even ask for a pin that way lol.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@lindathorne 

The 12 digit pin.

It may say "PIN" with 12 digits. Some have 2 locations of 12 digits. Just try both. You can add via 611 or log into your account and click make a payment then on the drop down next to credit card switch it to voucher.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@lindathorne You need to use the 12 digit PIN number located on the receipt. Log in to your self-serve account and redeem the voucher PIN on the payment page or you can redeem by dialing 611 from your kids phone. 

Need Help? Let's chat.