cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment voucher

drowndalton
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I entered my payment voucher I purchase from the store 20 minutes ago and it didnt add to my balance, obviously I try and re enter it and it says invalid, is there anyway I can call / email public mobile directly ? 

19 REPLIES 19

@nimypaul wrote:

How can I change my credit card details in autopay.

Here in your self serve account MANAGE MY CARD in orange

ADBAFA8D-9EB5-4691-8417-CD5315D3D825.png

nimypaul
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How can I change my credit card details in autopay.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nimypaul wrote:

I have a problem

Ok. Are you interested in seeing if the community can help you rather than waiting for the mods? I suggest getting in line anyway with sending them a message but maybe the community can get you over whatever problem you're having in the meantime.

nimypaul

I have a problem

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@nimypaul 

Scroll up to @Lieux .post a link is provided there to message a mod..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nimypaul wrote:

How can I contact a moderator team

@nimypaul 

Asked and answered. See Lieux reply above.

Edit: are you asking out of curiosity or do you have some problem with the service?

nimypaul

How can I contact a moderator team

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@nimypaul wrote:

Whom to send private message?

You may send a private message to anyone registered on this forum. However if you have a problem I think it best you contact the moderator team.

@nimypaul do you need to send a private message to the moderator here...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

or you can click on the envelopp right up on this page and write the name of the person you want to reach..

You are right @nimypaul ..no customer service centre with public mobile...but a great community!!

nimypaul

Whom to send private message?

nimypaul

As long as I heard there is no customer service centre to call. Its only this self serve option here under community.

Dadsphone

no certainly not but I did message the moderators and they were able to help me fix the problem. 

drowndalton

It’s not a good feeling to have 

Dadsphone

Having the same issue at the moment also bought voucher today

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

And @drowndalton no you can't call or email someone from public mobile ...but you can write a message or question here in the community and some customer like you will try to help you or will guide you to the moderator for help.Smiley Happy

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey @drowndalton!

Thanks for being part of our Public Mobile Community!

You can definitely send us a private message and we'll be more than glad to assist you 🙂

Best regards,

Public Mobile Moderator team

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Perhaps you can call the store where you bought it just to know if it's a delay for the activation in your account @drowndalton . Did you try to put it in your account with the 611?

If you have still problem you can write a message to the moderator here...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

and explain what happened. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@drowndalton wrote:

I entered my payment voucher I purchase from the store 20 minutes ago and it didnt add to my balance, obviously I try and re enter it and it says invalid, is there anyway I can call / email public mobile directly ? 

Which store did you purchased your PM voucher?

Some store voucher has 1 - 2 days wait time before use.  

Did the store cashier mentioned any wait time?

You may send a private message to moderator for help.

Need Help? Let's chat.