Payment/service

colediddy07
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just paid my account but I still have no service

3 REPLIES 3

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi colediddy07,

Should you still need assistance regarding your services,  we will gladly examine the matter, if you create a ticket via SIMon. Here is how to: Click on the following link: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help > then click on Chat with SIMon > ask to contact a moderator, and follow the required steps.

Yours,

The Public Mobile Moderator Team

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

If you've made the required payment and your plan didn't restart, the easiest way to fix this is to click reactivate and make a $1 payment. It has worked for many others.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@colediddy07 wrote:

I just paid my account but I still have no service

Have you turned your phone and off (power cycle).  Does the self-serve say if your account is active or suspended?

You can also try the lost/stolen phone trick.  If you log into self-serve and report your phone lost it will deactivate your sim.  5 minutes later log back in and report your phone found this will reactivate your sim and will hopefully give it the kick it needs!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.