cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment processed, cannot make calls

Pasta-pants
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey folks,. My payment was processed a few days ago and every time I try to call I get a message that I do t have an active plan...any ideas?

6 REPLIES 6

kelvinKK
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Check your VISA card account. Make be there was NO auto payment had been made.

Pasta-pants

My account got suspended.  Credit card was no longer in the auto pay.  No clue how that happened since I had not logged in since December. Password changed and card added back in. Thank you for your assistance.

PM3HM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It may or may not be related but I too was on the $20 and I had huge drama today. Service stopped working. Account suspended. Online login not working. I suggest you try to login or contact the mods. My account mysteriously changed from $20 to $25 plan,  expired today instead of my normal cycle next week. All this happened even with a balance in my account that would have covered another month. Good luck.  

@Pasta-pants 

In your self service account, overview page, there is a line near top Account Status:  Active or Suspended.  

Does the payment history in your self service account and credit card history show that payment went through?  

Pasta-pants

Been active since December, auto pay through credit (card has ample room and doesn't expire for three years), $20 talk plan.  This is my only means of making calls as my other provider doesn't have coverage at my house (dual sim phone and yes I have that set up correctly).  I am not sure how to tell if active or not.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Pasta-pants 

More details would be helpful.  

New account?  

In your self service account, is your account status active or suspended?

Does your text or data work?

Which plan do you have?

Need Help? Let's chat.