cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment due cycle

Steveroo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, my account tells me the auto payment is due today April 16th 2019.

Within my account settings I have remaining unused data from the current bill and my account has not been refreshed yet.

What time is the new bill cycle started/refreshed at each month?

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Steveroo wrote:

Once payment has been made does that mean my data is refreshed to 0 Megabytes used?

It's worth testing and you can report back your findings. We'd all be interested. If you're out west just try to use data after midnight ET so 9pm PT. See what happens.

Seems to me that the fact that the counters get reset at midnight ET suggests that the services should start working.

@Steveroo wrote:

Once payment has been made does that mean my data is refreshed to 0 Megabytes used?

Yes, @ ~2:00 am EDT April 17, 2019Smiley Happy

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Steveroo wrote:

Once the payment is made and the next 30/90 day cycle begins the data/talk/text resets.

Steveroo

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Steveroo wrote:

Within my account settings I have remaining unused data from the current bill and my account has not been refreshed yet.

Everything runs on eastern time around here.

At 8pm ET it'll say Plan Expired in red.

At 00:00 ET it'll say suspended and take the community reward out and reset it and take out and re-apply the autopay, loyalty and referral rewards. It will also inexplicably change the expiry date to this new day later. Counters for services will be reset here too.

Around 1:45am ET it'll convert those taken rewards into the Current Balance. The autopay recording in 611 says that at 2am ET it'll renew.

The system will take from Available Funds and if not enough there it'll go to autopay for the rest and if that doesn't succeed then it will stay suspended and turn off the service. Until then your service should stay working.

Don't worry about all the dire warnings until your service stops working. Then finally around noon ET if all is good you'll get a text saying all is good.

@polnyb wrote:

10:00 a.m MT

Let's go with 10 pm MT.

The actual charge to your credit or debit card is 2:00 am ET tomorrow (if needed).

polnyb

10:00 a.m MT

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Steveroo  a écrit :

And you will probably see a big EXPIRED in your self serve account today..but don't worry that's normal and nothing to do with it if your service is still working.Smiley Happy

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Steveroo wrote:

~2:00 am EDT April 17, 2019.

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I think its 11:59pm EST

Need Help? Let's chat.