cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment change - Visa Account on file hacked

CindySiblock11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My husband's Visa Account that was my Public Mobile payment account was hacked on September 16,2017 ( The payment card is in my husband name. He has a new Visa card # to replace the hacked card.) I am very disappointed that my phone service has been cut off after I had sent to Public Mobile that this has happened. Please someone contact me on how to reinstate my account. 

Thank you

Cindy

4 REPLIES 4

@CindySiblock11 wrote:

My Visa Card has been hacked and I have no payment vouchers so I need to get

my new Visa info onto Public Mobile payment syste.... how do I do this ?

You don't actually need to save your Visa in your self-serve to make a payment.  If you wish, you can manually doing it for each renewal. 

For Autopay, login to your Public Mobile self serve account.  Open up the Payment tab, and then go into Manage Autopay.  From there, you can put your new credit card number on file.

CindySiblock11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My Visa Card has been hacked and I have no payment vouchers so I need to get

my new Visa info onto Public Mobile payment syste.... how do I do this ?

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@CindySiblock11 Hopefully, you are well underway to getting service back. I to have been through the aggravation of a compromised credit card.

Unfortunately, because PM is soley prepaid there is no procedure to manage a situation such as yours by extending service.

When renewal is coming up AND your credit card has become invalid, it is always possible to purchase vouchers and add them to your account.

To reactivate suspended service, normally the only thing required is to make a one time payment equal to the plan cost. Just adding a credit card AFTER expiry will not make a payment; you need to click Make A Payment.

Good luck.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Cindy,

Please know this is a public forum so do not put any of your personal information here as it can be seen by anyone - edit your post and remove it ASAP.

That's very frustrating with your service.  You'll need the help of a moderator to get your account sorted out.

Send a private message to @CS_Agent, include your following info:
- account number
- phone number
- sim card number (if you have it)
- a brief description of what has happened

…and they will be able to look into it for you.
Click the link for an explanation on how to private message the moderators: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

*** I’m here to help but I’m not a PM Moderator, so please don’t private message me with any of your account information. ***

Need Help? Let's chat.