cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Voucher Problems

Benjamin318
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a payment voucher at shoppers drug mart today and it wont seem to work, ive tried the voucher number multiple times but to no avail. I contacted the shoppers that i got it from and they wont help me. the message i get is as follows:

Unfortunately, Voucher #(myvouchernumber) could not be added. Please verify the Voucher and try again.

Any ideas?

8 REPLIES 8

havswiss

itried the *611 number and it still did not work

@seeseepowpow wrote:

I had a similar voucher problem today using self-serve (voucher #(myvouchernumber) could not be added. Please verify the Voucher and try again). After reading this thread, I used *611 and was able to add the amount instantly. 

Thanks for sharing your solution!Smiley Happy

seeseepowpow

I had a similar voucher problem today using self-serve (voucher #(myvouchernumber) could not be added. Please verify the Voucher and try again). After reading this thread, I used *611 and was able to add the amount instantly. 

Benjamin318

thanks much, 611 worked for me!

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Benjamin318 wrote:

I bought a payment voucher at shoppers drug mart today and it wont seem to work, ive tried the voucher number multiple times but to no avail. I contacted the shoppers that i got it from and they wont help me. the message i get is as follows:

Unfortunately, Voucher #(myvouchernumber) could not be added. Please verify the Voucher and try again.

Any ideas?

Try the Lost/Stolen trick by logging into your account select lost/Stolen wait a couple of minutes and then select Lost/Stolen again then try the voucher to see if it works.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Benjamin318 wrote:

Any ideas?

Have you tried dialing *611.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Benjamin318 wrote:

Any ideas?

There's a strong possibility that they have a delay in flowing the voucher existence through to PM. Ask them if it's immediate or whether they reconcile their terminal some time later.

But try again in a little while. If tonight is your renewal night then try to do it before things can get a little messed up after 7pm ET.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Benjamin318 wrote:

Any ideas?

I read that some voucher can take up to 2 days sometimes to be activated..is it the case you have to wait a bit longer? And the number is with 12 characters?

Need Help? Let's chat.