cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying for add-ons

cduke
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi (I'm new)

I purchased a 10 day data+talk+text roaming in the USA. I didn't see it on my account a couple days later while in the USA. It is a $20 package. I now have this:

Current add-ons:

US Roaming - 250 MB Data (10-day)

US Roaming - Unlimited Talk (10-day)

US Roaming - Unlimited Text (10-day)

I have $0 funds available at the moment. I read elsewhere I need to purchase the add-ons. So, If I add $20 to my account, it is applied to those add-ons but not towards my normal monthly plan?

4 REPLIES 4

cduke
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, thank you very much for your advice. I'm new to Public and the pay-first model. I think i got it figured out. Many thanks, cduke

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am wrote:

@cduke, if your self serve account shows those add-ons, then you have already purchased them and they are active.  Why do you need to buy more add-ons?

@cduke in addition to what @will13am has mentioned, I'd strongly caution you not to purchase any more US roaming add-on(s) until these ones have expired.  Some of them stop working if you both purchase a bundle that includes them and also purchase the individual service(s) as well.  

You should be good to go already.  Are you having trouble getting your services working now that you're in the USA?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@cduke, if your self serve account shows those add-ons, then you have already purchased them and they are active.  Why do you need to buy more add-ons?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@cduke I am having hard time understanding your issue. You added $20 to buy US add-ons, so it was used correctly towards that. Your base plan is separate from your add-ons. You must have your base plan active to use add-ons. 

Need Help? Let's chat.