GACB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please help! I got locked out of my account and need to reset my password 

6 REPLIES 6

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@GACB wrote:

Thanks! I already tried that but it won’t work

How long did you wait for the reset email from PM?

It took about 5 minutes for me to receive my PM reset email couple days ago.

@GACB choose the second option and send a private message, Simon will not allow you to create a ticket because you need to login to your self serve account to verify

or click here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a message

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need to submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

GACB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks! I already tried that but it won’t work

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@GACB wrote:

Please help! I got locked out of my account and need to reset my password 

Did you try password reset?  Try that first as you should get a reset email notice within a couple of minutes.

Otherwise submit a ticket to moderators via SIMon chatbot ? mark bottom right of your screen.

Edit:  Another thing too many attempts with an incorrect password will lock you out for a short while as well, so waiting a few mins to retry will work too as long as you know the correct password.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can use the forgot password option.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

Need Help? Let's chat.