Password reset

bhattikanwal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi my account is locked. I want to reset my password 

3 REPLIES 3

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi again @bhattikanwal 

You will probably have to wait for an hour or so before you can reset your password.

You will have to request it here https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/ 

If you are not getting the reset email or you don't have access to that email anymore you will have to contact moderators, demonstrate it is your account and they will be able to help you.

I hope it works out soon

Cheers

Ps. I believe that @JoyLuck was the first one to point the solution and deserves the solution mark. If you don't mind, could you please unmark my response as the solution and chose his/her. Thank you very much once again

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @bhattikanwal 

Could you please put back your message and title, it's very useful for the others that come to community and have same/similar issue, they may be able to resolve it even before needing to ask the question.

Could you also please mark the solution if @JoyLuck suggestion worked.

Thank you very much

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@bhattikanwal wrote:

Hi my account is locked . I want to reset my password. Thanks

Wait one hour and then try again. If you forgot your pw use the Forgot password link.

If still problems contact a moderator.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.