cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password reset

Kmzmsm913
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why doesn't the password reset get sent to your email address to log in? 

6 REPLIES 6

@Kmzmsm913 

As mentioned above, the only option is to contact moderator.  Need to wait 1-2 days for response though.  

If you need to access your account immediately, you can dial 611 and there are some account options via 611, like payments via vouchers, buying add ons, etc.

Kmzmsm913

Thank you, I been trying still no luck on an answer or the reset password email. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The password reset feature is really YMMV.  Some people swear by it, I think it selectively works.  The only other option is the moderator team as already suggested. 

@Kmzmsm913 wrote:

Hello. Yes I been waiting for 1 and a half hours 

@Kmzmsm913  Wow, hope you checked the junk folder just in case. The best thing at this point is to notify PM. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

Kmzmsm913

Hello. Yes I been waiting for 1 and a half hours 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Kmzmsm913 wrote:

Why doesn't the password reset get sent to your email address to log in? 

@Kmzmsm913  It can take up to 30 minutes to receive the email. Have you been waiting longer than that?

Here is a good reference article that explains the entire process.

Need Help? Let's chat.