cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password reset

Rickb67
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have tried the password reset4 times however I am not receiving an email to solve this issue as I've forgotten my password to get into my account is there possibly a moderator out there that can assist me with my reset thanks in advance

30 REPLIES 30

nickp75

same thing is happening to me.. ive been asking for them to resend me link to reset passsword, but nothing happens

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

@PublicW how long was it between sending a private message and getting  a reply?  

Hmm. Maybe Mary is monitoring and got it going for the OP. He didn't actually say he sent a pm. hmm

Queue-jumping nonetheless or maybe there's no queue and they're all caught up. 🙂

@Anonymous I sent a request last night and received a reply today.  Hopefully this is the new norm and things are getting back to normal.  Just in time for the new promo.@

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mimmo wrote:

@PublicW how long was it between sending a private message and getting  a reply?  

Hmm. Maybe Mary is monitoring and got it going for the OP. He didn't actually say he sent a pm. hmm

Queue-jumping nonetheless or maybe there's no queue and they're all caught up. 🙂

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

PublicW
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Really quick response this morning. I'm back up and running.

Thanks Kaba and Moderator team in general!

W.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@PublicW wrote:

Hi Team,

How long does it normally take for a password reset? Just looking to make a payment and get my service restored. 

Did you try the Forgot your password? link?

It's very dodgy though. It works sometimes for some and never for others.

If you did and you don't get an email within a few minutes then you'll need to contact the moderators.

If you know your PIN then you can make a payment with the 611 service.

PublicW

Hi Team,

How long does it normally take for a password reset? Just looking to make a payment and get my service restored. 

@Natty wrote:

I haven’t received anything response in over 4 weeks this is outrageous.

How could you have contacted them 4 weeks ago when you just created a community account today and this is your first post.  All customer service requests need to go through this forum.

Natty.PNG

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Aamir2018 if you're facing issues resetting your self-serve password, please send us a private message. Include the following:

- phone # and 4 digit PIN#

if you don't recall the PIN, please confirm 3 of the following:

- account #

- date of birth

- last payment date and amount

- alternate contact number

- complete address listed on account.

Thanks,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Aamir2018

I have been trying to reset password since yesterday but never got an email to reset it.

What to do?

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Natty,

thanks for reaching out to us !

I took a look at your previous messages - I can see that you sent one 31 minutes ago (which will be replied to as soon as we can) - we have not received any other messages. Rest assured that we are doing our best to reduce wait times and resolve your issue.

Kind regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

@Natty wrote:

Have you sent tthe Mods a direct message?

Natty

XSF

Thank you for the info.

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @mpresello

Did you send a private message to the moderators?  There is no email support, only this community and private messages  

To resolve this issue you will need to send a private message to the moderator team. They are available 7 day/weeks but not 24/7. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderators.

Include your name, PM phone number, account number, 4-digit PIN and a brief description of the problem. 

mpresello

@CS_Agent I have not received any emails or private messages regarding resetting my password. Now my phone has no call or text. 

Rickb67

My issue has been resolved and I did send 2 different requests to the moderators and once I knew what I needed to send I sent it I’m new customer and had no idea what needed to be done but or how to even reach a moderator which is why I posted so ya thanks 

Anonymous
Not applicable

They don't just come running whenever beckoned. You need to send a private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN. Forget your PIN? Then you'll need 3 of either of these pieces of information you used when you signed up: full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have used, email address on the account, alternative phone number you might've entered when you signed up. Or in addition to those also: last payment amount and date, last add-on bought and date.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET).

XSF

Moderator, the password reset function to get into my online account does not work. Can you contact me, or reset it for me please?

Thank you,

x s f (at) g m a i l (dot) c o m

Sawmill1

I am having the same issues.  I send in the password reset and it comes in three or four days later.

Rickb67

That's great hopefully it works

Sa_W

Wow - that's a long time! I've just tagged the moderators into this thread - maybe that will help?........

Rickb67

I'm still waiting I've heard up to 48 hours

Sa_W

Hi,

I've sent I private message to the moderators about resetting my password but haven't heard back yet. How long did it take them to reply to you and assist with resetting your password?

Rickb67

Who did you message the moderators?

joannac

I agree. It's quite frustrating. I sent them a message about the same issue 3 hours ago and still no response. I wish it wasn't so difficult to reset my password.

Rickb67

Very true would make it a bit less frustrating for sure I've sent the moderators a message so will wait for a reply from them thanks

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I wonder how hard it would be to change the link in the password reset to simply say "Function not presently working. Please reach out to the moderator team in our Community"

Rickb67

Thank you will in my searches I found another thread with the same issue and used the moderator link from it to reach out  but thank you if I don't see a response I will use the link in this message

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Rickb67, the password reset is not working at the moment.  To complete the password reset, you will need to reach out to the moderator team.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.