cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password reset link

Besawstephen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, I forgot My account password, and the reset password link will not send me link,I checked in spam folders as well.

Thanks

Stephen

9 REPLIES 9

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

you're very welcome !! @SD08

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

wrote:

No, it doesn't expire and there is no time limit 🙂 @SD08

Mary

@Mary_M

Okay, thanks for that clarification.  Smiley Happy

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

No, it doesn't expire and there is no time limit 🙂 @SD08

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

SD08

wrote:

Exactly, we need the standard validation - phone number, pin number or 3 verification items. We then set up a temporary self-serve password and advise our customers to change it once they access their account 🙂 @mimmo

Mary

@Mary_M

Just to clarify, does this temporary password that the moderators set up have a specific expiration time, or does it simply last until the first login with no time limit?

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Exactly, we need the standard validation - phone number, pin number or 3 verification items. We then set up a temporary self-serve password and advise our customers to change it once they access their account 🙂 @mimmo

Mary

mimmo

Hey @Mary_M what detail do you need for resetting password? Just the standard email account and pin or  3 verification items?

Or do you need more info or desired password etc?

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @Besawstephen,

thank you for reaching out to us !

I can see that my colleague has already answered your private message and has asked for additional details. Please view your inbox 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

@Besawstephen Moderator coverage is currently: Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 7:30pm(EST).

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Password reset is broken. So you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info. They will get back to shortly.

More info on contacting mods:

Spoiler
How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?If I do need Moderator assistance, what information should I provide?
    • Once the Community Moderator has responded to your private message, they will provide you with a secure link so they can authenticate your account information
    • In order to validate your account information, you will be asked for 1) Your account number and 2) Your PIN number 

Need Help? Let's chat.