cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password reset failure

SyBlupommy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just wondering when, if at all I will receive a password reset... sigh... been 3 days and now my plan has expired. I would hope that the 12GB of data can still be applied despite the fact that I have been waiting this long for a simple password reset. Oh and I forgot to mention when you send in another any of the previous requests are rendered useless... Why have time sensitive requests when they can't even be sent out in a timely fashion.... if at all.. 

12 REPLIES 12

SyBlupommy

Got a reply 53 minutes ago, replied to that promptly, what is going on?

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

He already did. Please review all posts before telling users to send another private message. It will be more work for you as there will be a lot of duplicate messages. 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

SyBlupommy

Its been about 3 hours, I just want to pay for my plan. 
Also I will need assistance getting MMS working as well.. would I need two APN or just the one

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Before your plan will be gone, you will have 90 days for ur account to be reactivated again. As people before me as stated, you  will have to wait with the moderators if you have messaged me as they do it in a first come first serve basis. Just be patient and they will help you. 

kpuddicombe14

i have gotten back a reply from them the strangest thing is that i can login to my community but cant with the self serve is anyone else having that same issue? 

I really hope that they fix it soon because I wants to keep my account up to date and not have to worry its a good thing that I bought enough for this upcoming month 

@SyBlupommy wrote:

I am more just concerned about losing 12Gb of LTE data that was offered 1 year ago for switching over. 

Your account can be suspended for upto 90 days before you lose your plan or phone number

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

SyBlupommy

I am more just concerned about losing 12Gb of LTE data that was offered 1 year ago for switching over. 

@SyBlupommy wrote:

I have reached out a few times, once to the @CS_Agent, and to a couple of Mods I have worked with before. Been about 1.5 hours

1.5 hours isn't all that long yet.  I know every second seems forever without a phone when you really need it but issues are dealt with as they come in and do not get prioritized.  Just first come first served.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

If a private message has been sent, the only thing to do is staying patient.  Hopefully a response will come shortly.

SyBlupommy

I have reached out a few times, once to the @CS_Agent, and to a couple of Mods I have worked with before. Been about 1.5 hours

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@SyBlupommy, the password reset function is broken.  You will need to reach out to the moderator team to change your password.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.