cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password locked out. Secret question wrong

Nargis519
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My cellphone account is locked. My secret question year of birth is wrong. I need my account number. Please help, send me a PM. 

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nargis519 wrote:

My cellphone account is locked. My secret question year of birth is wrong. I need my account number. Please help, send me a PM. 

If you still have the welcome email from when you activated then your account number is embedded in the To:.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Nargis519 wrote:

@Nargis519 You will need to contact a moderator. Be prepared to prove the account is in fact yours.

You can contact the mods one of 2 ways. Open a ticket through the automated ticketing system (SIMON) at the following link;

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

or you can contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Nargis519 wrote:

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.