cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password Reset

gshop
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

What is going on with the password reset functionality in the app? The email is never sent to my email in order to reset.

I really need to reset my password as my account is now inactive due to a change in credit card info.

Thanks,

M

5 REPLIES 5

@gshop

You are right.  It is crazy and frustrating.  A simple things as a website password reset should be an easy thing to do these days.  Moderators have been busier than normal, so minimal wait times have been 24-48 hours.  

gshop
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Tried contacting MODS - no reply yet. This is pretty crazy.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

the password reset doesnt work you need to contacr mods to reset it.  they are currently backlogged it seems.

in your situation i would head to 7-11  walmart etc and buy a voucher(s) and just top up from your phone (calling 611).  or you could try recharge.com  there is no tax i believe and even with their service fee it might be cheaper than buying in store.

edit: does 611 work when phone is suspended?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@gshop wrote:

Hello,

What is going on with the password reset functionality in the app? The email is never sent to my email in order to reset.

I really need to reset my password as my account is now inactive due to a change in credit card info.

Thanks,

M

Yes the password reset hasn't worked for a long time and the issue has been brought up over and over and over again.  You will need to contact the moderators for assistance with this and unfortunately they are taking a bit longer than normalt o respond with an increased work load that was caused by a system glitch and then added pressures from recent promos offered.  A link is in my signature to send them a private message.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@gshop

The password reset function is not working.  Send a private message to moderator team for help.  

Click the following link to send a private message to Community Moderators to ask for help.
Please include your PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Community Moderators are available from:
Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT)
Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.