cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password Reset

swyncor
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need to do a password reset on my account.

The email for that password reset gets sent really late which causes the link to expire.

8 REPLIES 8

ale267

I do not want to repeat and bother community with new-old items. I have added my experience and got confirmation that this thing does not work as intended (that is not only happens with me).
Tnx 

@ale267

You have posted in an old thread. For future reference you'll get more visibility and faster help for your problem if you start a new topic.

The password function hasn't been working smoothly for a while - you'll need to contact the moderators for help with a manual reset. Working on a first come first serve basis, they will get back to you asap. We recommend that you enable email notifications so that you get their message right away and follow the procedure right away to avoid another reset time out.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

ale267

Hello,

This is a long play story. They can't fix it.

The server sends a "dead" link. The password reset feature does not work.

I addresses this issue several times. This is not the Moderator Team's level problem. They simply can't do it. Do they address this matter? No idea.

I have tried recently to reset my passord. Last link I got was more/about 24 hrs old, when it's life span is about or less than an hr. Previouse attempts of the reset password where giving me from 1.5 hrs or more.

I have a CompSc background and really do not see a problem to fix it. Level of "Privacy and Security" in PM elevated upto impossible for customers hights. On of them: PM account locks after 2 login attempts failure, when web banking permits 3.

Audit13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@jadugar wrote:

I JUST GET NEW ACCOUNT AND I CAN NOT LOGIN MY ACCOUT IT SAY THIS NUMBER ALREDY REGISTER AND EVEN I TRY TO FORGET MY PASSWORD AND THEY SAY WE SEND U EMAIL BUT NOT RECEIVING EMAIL FOR RESET NEW PASSWORD

Did you check your junk or spam folder for the reset email? 

Remember, the changing the userid for an account does not the email address on the account.

jadugar
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I JUST GET NEW ACCOUNT AND I CAN NOT LOGIN MY ACCOUT IT SAY THIS NUMBER ALREDY REGISTER AND EVEN I TRY TO FORGET MY PASSWORD AND THEY SAY WE SEND U EMAIL BUT NOT RECEIVING EMAIL FOR RESET NEW PASSWORD

If you don't have an urgent need to access your account then please consider waiting for an hour and then try again.

Thanks

swyncor

I ended up getting the password reset shortly after making this post. But now i am locked out of my account for repeated login attempts for 1 hour. Sent a pm to the moderator team to remove the lock but no answer yet...

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@swyncor please send a private message to @CS_Agent team explaining your issue and providing them your account number, phone number and email address and they will be able to assist you.

Thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.