cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password Reset Not Working

minhly89
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Mod,

I am trying to password reset my account (e-mail address and account number removed) but is it giving me error"ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled". Please help.

Thanks,

Minh

edited by computergeek541: personal information removed

10 REPLIES 10

Vouchers are available at recharge.com as well for a few more cents on the dollar. That might be the quickest way.

@minhly89 

No live agent with public mobile.

If you want to restart your service, you could buy a payment voucher either instore or online (via recharge.com - service fee applies).  Dial 611 to apply voucher to get your service started again.  

minhly89

Is there a faster solution? I just want to quickly update payment method

@minhly89 

Usually 1-2 days for moderator response.  

minhly89

Thanks, i sent mod a private message. How long does it generally take for them to reply?

minhly89

nope service ended today. 

@minhly89Do you still have service?

Himanshu1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi @minhly89

This thread had a similar issue: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/reset-password-not-working/td-p/207774

The moderator answered by asking the person to contact them with their phone number and pin. I guess that could be your best bet 

You can message the moderator by clicking on the message icon -> new message-> send to -> moderator team 

minhly89

Hi Mod,

I am trying to password reset my account but is it giving me error"ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled". Please help.

Thanks,

Minh

@minhly89 wrote:

Hi Mod,

I am trying to password reset my account (e-mail address and account number removed) but is it giving me error"ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled". Please help.

Thanks,

Minh

edited by computergeek541: personal information removed

Please know that posting a message here is not the same as having a discussion with moderators.  Anyone can see messages that you post here.

To contact a moderator, use the following link:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.