cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password Reset Email Problem

markeir
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to help my Mother in Law reset her password and it is not sending the email to do so. What is the solution?? 

5 REPLIES 5

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@markeir wrote:

I'm trying to help my Mother in Law reset her password and it is not sending the email to do so. What is the solution?? 

@markeir to solve the issue, contact moderators : click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions (give as much info as possible), OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You are welcome @markeir . Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The answer from the mods will show up there. 

markeir
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you...

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@markeir Did you check the junk mail In case it got sent there? You could try clearing your browser history,  going to private/ incognito mode and try again. If this doesn't work contact a moderator and ask for a reset link. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

@markeir wrote:

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@markeir , if you are having issues with getting the password reset emails, then you need to seek moderator team help with doing the password reset.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.