cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid credit on acct no data no talk phone stopped working credit on acct

Baja
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No talk just stopped, no data, credit on acct 2 weeks until next due payment. Tried sim card out  4 times, rebooted 4 times, apn reset 4 times. No go any suggestions?? My other phone works fine did not do anything. 

11 REPLIES 11

Baja

Tried switching the sim card from my i phone 5 into my i phone 6 and the 6 then works so it is the sim card that seems to be wrong or something at the Public Mobile end as the phone works fine with my other sim card from Public in it. Still no response from a moderator. 

Baja

Well thanks I tried that for the sixth time, message changed .......... not covered by plan, then the 611 routine. I contacted moderator, thanks for your help. Ill post if it ever gets back going again. 

Baja

turned off settings network selection, no change............ 

@Baja wrote:

Hmm I have not tried that, I will give it a go.

@Baja  If you continue to experience problems best to let the Public Mobile team know so that the can reset you account. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

@Baja Try this: 

1. login to your account >> Plan and Add-ons >> Lost/Stolen Phone >> click Suspend Service >> logout

2. login to your account >> Plan and Add-ons >> Lost/Stolen Phone >> click Resume Service >> logout

3. wait a few minutes, reboot your phone and check for service

If that fails click this: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437to send a private message to the moderator team with a description of your issue. Usually they answer within in 24 hours, but can take a few days.

Do not send multiple messages. This increases the queue and adds to the time moderators take to locate all your messages. Refer to the following knowledge base for additional information on contacting the moderator team. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/... .

Meanwhile, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from https://www.fongo.com/ . It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi

Good luck.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Baja

Hmm I have not tried that, I will give it a go.

helpsalot
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sign out of all accounts and sign back in?

Baja

yes thanks I went and triple checked that the data and the minutes talk had not been exceeded. 

@Baja wrote:

It worked fine for two weeks then quit yesterday. I also tried the lost phone routine several times. Its $15 month and data, talk are not used hardly at all. 

Did you go in your self-serve account on your first page can you see....20/100 minutes for example and 111/250mb for data????

Baja

It worked fine for two weeks then quit yesterday. I also tried the lost phone routine several times. Its $15 month and data, talk are not used hardly at all. 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Baja wrote:

No talk just stopped, no data, credit on acct 2 weeks until next due payment. Tried sim card out  4 times, rebooted 4 times, apn reset 4 times. No go any suggestions?? My other phone works fine did not do anything. 

What's your plan? Used all minutes and data? 

Need Help? Let's chat.