cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid bill no service

Jesseelee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I paid my bill today after downgrading my plan, it took the money my payment went through, but now there’s twenty dollars in my PM wallet but no service? 

22 REPLIES 22

@Lesliegallant30 You might want to contact the moderators directly.. and also start a new thread describing your exact situation?

Lesliegallant30
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid my bill on May 28th and I still don't have data????

Jesseelee

Just did it, turned it off as well and still nothing lol

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jesseelee wrote:

No I did not, should I try that?

As above from Dunkman. It was the way you worded your reply that twigged me to ask. So yes you need to do all the steps for the lost/stolen procedure.

@Jesseelee wrote:

Yes you need to go into your account to report your phone found. Otherwise your account is inactive. 

Jesseelee

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jesseelee wrote:

Yes I just tried that waiting 10 minutes and still nothing 

Just making sure of something...did you log back in and click Resume and then restarted the phone?

@Jesseelee 

Choose Payment tab

Choose One Time Payment

Select an amount, choose other, $1

Hopefully it works to reset account. 

Jesseelee

Okay willing to try, how do I manually load 1$ to my account?

@Jesseelee 

Another trick that you can try as you wait for moderator is manually loading $1 to your account.  It seems to reset the plan renewal process.  If that does not work, unfortunately, you will need to wait for moderator response.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

@Jesseelee wrote:

No it’s saying 0

Sorry...

Jesseelee

No it’s saying 0

@Jesseelee wrote:

Just to be sure...is your account ask you for money AMOUNT OWING above AVAILABLE FUNDS?

Jesseelee

@Jesseelee wrote:

Yeah nothing works still it’s been since Friday 😩 waiting for a message back from mods

Hum...not funny...did you already try the lost/stolen trick as said above?

Jesseelee

Yeah nothing works still it’s been since Friday 😩 waiting for a message back from mods

@Jesseelee wrote:

Yeah my plan expired on the 17th the total cost was 35$ For the new plan, I had 10$ for rewards and I clicked activate immediately, $11.90 came out of my bank account from public mobile now there’s $20 in my rewards and on my overview page it says plan is 35$ but in red plan expired 

If your service call and text still works DON'T do anything. It happened yesterday to my daughter and later everything was ok.Smiley Happy

But if anything works..wait for the moderator.

Jesseelee

Yeah my plan expired on the 17th the total cost was 35$ For the new plan, I had 10$ for rewards and I clicked activate immediately, $11.90 came out of my bank account from public mobile now there’s $20 in my rewards and on my overview page it says plan is 35$ but in red plan expired 

Gregmt
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Not sure what your new price plan is or the cost of it , but it sounds like your switch to the new plan didn't happen as there is money in your Public Mobile account. When you went to switch to your new plan there should  have been  two options for you 1) active immediately and add funds if not enough in your account to cover the plan cost and 2) wait to change your plan on your anniversary date. If you chose number 2 then the new plan will only start at the end of your current plan. So if your current plan does not end until May 20th say, then that is the date your new plan will be functional . If not on Auto-pay then you would have to make sure that your account has enough money in it to cover the cost of the new plan . 

Cheers. 

Jesseelee

Thank you for replying! I have done that, just waiting fo a reponse 🙂

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Jesseelee In this case, send a private message to the Moderator Team so that they can look into your account.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Jesseelee wrote:

I paid my bill today after downgrading my plan, it took the money my payment went through, but now there’s twenty dollars in my PM wallet but no service? 

@Jesseelee  There appears to be an issue with plan changes during plan renewals. Your best option is to contact PM. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

While you are waiting for the moderator, you may try the lost/stolen phone trick:

To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait a few minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone

Need Help? Let's chat.