cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM website wont let me contact a moderator

laylam24
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to submit a ticket to speak with a moderator but every time I click the link from the chat bot screen, this login screen pops up and won't let me log in.

"Error logging in." is all it says. I'm certain that all of my login info was correct, and I can log in from the main PM website, just not when I click on the link to submit a ticket.

This is driving me absolutely insane.

Does anyone know another way I can submit a ticket?

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just had a quite quick response and resolution. I got through SIMon relatively unscathed. Resolved in 1:12 from ticket timestamp to my thanking him. Maybe it was an easy problem.

The other option is to send a private message to @CS_Agent 

Be sure to include the information they'll need to verify your identity, each back-and-forth private message round will take time (minutes, hours, days) so it's best to submit all the details they need before being prompted.

Although using the chatbot supposedly gets faster responses.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@laylam24 

you need to login with your community account first not your self serve account. at the end of the creating a ticket it will ask you to verify with your self serve account or an sms text

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@laylam24 For the ticket, look if community login and self serve login are being confused. It asks for community login first.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Clear your cookies and history cache then try in incognito mode.

However if the chat bot is being a pain for you then you can simply message the moderators via private message at this link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

On another topic what is the issue you have? Maybe we can help you! (Don't post personal info though as it is a public forum)

Need Help? Let's chat.