cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM App

AidanMEC220
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Should the be a PM app for iOS/Android if you are going to be with the service send me your suggestions.?

4 REPLIES 4

Exactly what would you expect a dedicated app to accomplish, what would you want to see it do, and why do you think it would it do things better than the existing Self-Serve portal?

They'll never make an app unless it can serve a useful purpose. And they're a phone company, they've already forced us to "agree" with Terms Of Service which give them legal ability to track our devices without an app, they already have the technical ability to fully track our devices without an app. What else could an app do for them or for us?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@AidanMEC220 sure as long as the symbol associated with it is SIMONS questionmark.

@AidanMEC220 wrote:

Should the be a PM app for iOS/Android if you are going to be with the service send me your suggestions.?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

An app was mentioned in the last survey so pm might be thinking about it. But I would rather have a mobile friendly selfserve.   As an app would likely just duplicate all the features of selfserve.

@AidanMEC220 wrote:

There are no immediately plans by Public Mobile to release an account management app. Some carriers have gotten rid of these apps, and sometimes depending on the app's design, they were nothing more than a glorified website bookmark,

Need Help? Let's chat.