cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PHONE PLANS NOT WORKING NEED URGENT ASSISTANCE

Merlpin234
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I BOUGHT A PHONE PLAN ON THE 14TH DAY OF JUNE2019 , IN THE SUM OF$15.00/ AND UNABLE TO DIAL OUT,

EACH TIME  I TRY TO DIAL SOMEONE YOY SYSTEM TELLING ME LONDISTANCE NOT IN PLAN I AM SUPPOSE TO HAVE UNLIMITED CANADA WIDE TALK TEXT. NOW TODAY JUNE 20TH I TOP UP AGAIN. with $15.00, STILL D SAME FOOLISHNESS I AM NOW FED UP WITH YOUR SYSTEM THATS $30.00 in six days something has to be done urgently

7 REPLIES 7

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Merlpin234, You can change to the $25 plan to get unlimited calling

Or you should be aware of how minutes are consumed if you remain on a limited calling plan:

As with most prepaid services, calls are rounded up by the minute. Also the timer starts right after you dial.
Note that calls to check your voicemail count towards your calling time.

TIP: Check your voicemail messages from another device. It's free to do so.

You can buy Calling Add-Ons for additional talk time

=> $5 for 500 Canada Long Distance minutes (1 cent per minute).
=> $8 for 200 U.S. & Canada Long Distance minutes (4 cents per minute).
=> $15 for 400 International Long Distance minutes (3.73 cents per minute).

These Add-Ons do not expire as long as you have an active plan. Unused minutes roll-over to the next cycle.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Merlpin234,

It is unlikely you purchased the $15 plan again. PM does not allow you to renew the same plan yourself (before your renewal date).

When you check your account, does it show $15 as Available funds? If yes, you can use it to buy the $5 Long Distance plan as suggested by others.

The plan you selected does not have unlimited Canada wide talk. As far as I know, there is no Canadian provider offering unlimited talk for $15 monthly.

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Merlpin234 wrote:

I BOUGHT A PHONE PLAN ON THE 14TH DAY OF JUNE2019 , IN THE SUM OF$15.00/ AND UNABLE TO DIAL OUT,

EACH TIME  I TRY TO DIAL SOMEONE YOY SYSTEM TELLING ME LONDISTANCE NOT IN PLAN I AM SUPPOSE TO HAVE UNLIMITED CANADA WIDE TALK TEXT. NOW TODAY JUNE 20TH I TOP UP AGAIN. with $15.00, STILL D SAME FOOLISHNESS I AM NOW FED UP WITH YOUR SYSTEM THATS $30.00 in six days something has to be done urgently

There is no $15 unlimiated talk and text plan. If there was one, I would be on it. The $25 plan offers that. The $15 plan gives you 100 minutes which you obviously burned through already. That isn't PM's fault that you can't control your own usage. You have unlimited INCOMING calls. Add the $5 add on that gives you 500 extra minutes and learn from your own mistake. Maybe pick a plan that is better suited to your needs like the $25 plan.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Merlpin234 wrote:

@Merlpin234 Login into your account do you see available minutes? If not, you need to add minutes. Just purchase the 500 minute addon for $5. If you have minutes and your account shows active can you receive calls?

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Oh yea, like @GinYVR said, those unlimited minutes are only on the incoming end. For outgoing minutes, there's just 100 minutes.

If you want to add more outgoing minutes to your plan, there is a $5 add-on for 500 Canada wide minutes.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Merlpin234Just in case you don't know this is a forum of users trying to help each other out.

For the $15 plan you only get 100 minutes dial out BUT unlimited incoming. If you run out of minutes it will give you a Long Distance message. If you are not aware that the 100 minutes outgoing minutes it is very easy to run over the limit.

Here is the link to the plan for reference (bolded and underlined by me for emphasis)

• 100 MINUTES Canada-wide talk
  • UNLIMITED Incoming calls
  • UNLIMITED International Text and Picture Messaging
  • + BONUS 250 MB Data⁴ at 3G speed with AutoPay
  • VOICEMAIL⁹ & Call Display

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Was your phone working okay when you first activated? Or have you been having the same trouble calling out since day one?

And by "top up again with $15", do you mean you added a $15 voucher to the account? Because if you did, then that $15 will still be available in your account to pay for your next 30 day cycle.

Need Help? Let's chat.