cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF billing statement needed

denrmt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I need a Billing statement for my account with my address for a verification purpose. It needs to be in a PDF format. Please let me know how I can proceed.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

You can put ANYTHING into ID when you setup phone line

I can show you a "Homer Simpson" account who lives on "Evergreen Terr".

There is no validation whatsoever

You need to email moderators to get a bill; no idea format but to convert to PDF if required is easy

@slash407 wrote:

if u cant get it through self serve, then u have to contact the mods

There is no invioice in self serve. There never is.

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@denrmt wrote:

Hello,

I need a Billing statement for my account with my address for a verification purpose. It needs to be in a PDF format. Please let me know how I can proceed.

Thanks

As a prepaid service this won't work for a verification process.  As there is no guarantee people even ever correct addresses,I haven't heard and accepting PM for verification purposes

The thing is that PM doesn't verify addresses as you can literally put any address in it. So, although it will still work as an utility bill, it's less legit than others. Try hydro / internet / municipal tax / credit card bills, bank statements, as well as official school letters/transcripts (addressed - If you're a student, ask your registrar for one, or print one online if applicable).

You can still try requesting a statement, but I'm just giving you a fair warning.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@denrmt wrote:

Hello,

Thanks

As a prepaid service this won't work for a verification process.  As there is no guarantee people even ever correct addresses,I haven't heard and accepting PM for verification purposes

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@denrmt wrote:

Hello,

Thanks

My unserstanding is that because PM is a prepaid service it's not a good choice for verification purposes. But if you still need a copy please send a message to the @CS_Agent by clicking on the following link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@denrmt wrote:

Hello,

Thanks

Send a private message to moderator to request your monthly statement(s).  Moderator response time is up to 48 hours.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.