Mandelabby
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to reset password have not Recieved email 

2 REPLIES 2

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Mandelabby wrote:

@MandelabbyHow long have you been waiting? Did you check your spam folder?

If you have been waiting over 20 minutes. Click this to send the moderator team a message and include your name, account number and phone number, pin number, date of birth, mailing address and they will get back to you asoon as they can. Send only 1 message. Be patient. If you send them 2 it will slow things down.

In the meantime, if you need to renew or purchase your plan/add-on very quickly so that your plan does not expire, you can submit a payment through the Automated Service IVR (More information, please see the How Can I Pay For My Service? article).

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mandelabby wrote:

Sometime, it takes a while to get the email.  But it may be expired when you receive your email.

You may want to send private message to moderator for help. But moderator wait time is 48 - 72 hours.  While waiting, you may try reset password link again.

Click the following link to send a private message to Community Moderators to ask for help.
Please include your PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Community Moderators are available from:
Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT)
Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.