cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged payment

dremedios
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

After activating a 90-day plan I suddently got suspended a couple of days later. Thinking there was an error on either my visa or Public Mobile account I paid again to re-activate.  Now I see on my visa card I have been charged twice for the activation, and what's funny is that the amounts for the same service are actually different by a few dollars.  Please help!

4 REPLIES 4

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Could the difference in the two payments be due to auto pay being applied on the second payment?  In any event, contacting the moderator team as suggested is the way forward to resolving this issue.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

In your account, does it so the correct amount that you pay? ie, the sum of the 2 charges on your credit card?

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You'l have to contact a mod to look into this. first time I heard of that issue. 

MSg them here. You need to include your name, phone number (and account number if memory serves me right), to speed up the help request. 

Lud beat me by 47 seconds 😛

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Sounds like one of the activation bugs. Unfortunately you will need moderator assistance. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number and an explanation.

If you were transferring a number, try your old SIM. It may still be active.

Meanwhile, if you have no service at all try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi,

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.