Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oops...it seems something went wrong... during port/activation

dmaginnis
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Shazia_K @Mary_M @MarieHelene_L @Simon_O

Hello 

A referral friend of mine needs some help, he is attempting to port his number from Rogers and got a "Oops...it seems something went wrong ..." message during the process. He's having issues creating a self serve account, and as such can't create a community account to ask for help. so I'm being a middle man.

• His his credit card was billed, got the email
  • He's got the welcome to PM text
  • He can't make calls or receive them
  • He doesn't have data
  • He's unable to log into the self serve portal

I received a new referral message

1 REPLY 1

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@dmaginnis, not sure why he can't create a community account as many create accounts here before becoming PM customers.  He will need to in contact with the MODS via private message with his email address, the number he is porting and SIM card number (if handy).  Also for future reference you only need to tag one MOD as it goes into a "pool" that they all have access to.  By tagging all you have just added 4 "Tickets" for them to look into. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.