cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online profile update

Marian80
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello!

I have a new account with you and two phone numbers.

When I open my online profile I can only see one phone number's details (plan, internet, etc)

Is there a way to merge the two plans in one online page?

Thanks a lot and have a great day!

3 REPLIES 3

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Marian80 wrote:

Hello!

I have a new account with you and two phone numbers.

When I open my online profile I can only see one phone number's details (plan, internet, etc)

Is there a way to merge the two plans in one online page?

Thanks a lot and have a great day!

@Marian80Hi if you managed to open 2 accounts with the same email you will need moderators assistance to fix the issue 

to contact a moderator to help you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue account issues

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner, you can also  send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

you have to open a 2nd  account with another email address to manage a 2nd number

If you use Gmail and still like all the reminder to go to the same Gmail inbox, you can create the second account on PM with a GMail address alias. 

E.g,  If your email address is myemailaddress@gmail.com, you can create an account on PM using my.emailaddress@gmail.com or myemail.address@gmail.com (or put the dot anywhere).  Any email reminder from PM will still go to the same Gmail inbox

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Currently no, there is not, you can only manage one number per account.

Need Help? Let's chat.