cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online delay registering payment

78Lauragreen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Help, I loaded a pin to my account for $60.00 Via *611, it quoted my balance at $82.00 but when I go online to change my plan (that is expired) it will not allow me to change it. How am I able to do this as the plan I have at the moment no longer suits my needs and I do not want to pay all the money to reactivate a plan that I no longer need.

My current plan is the 90 day, Canada wide, Global Text, 6GB data @ $150.00, I want to change to the 30 day, Canada and US calling, Global text, 1GB Data @ $52.00.
18 REPLIES 18

rkreddyb4u
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Agree, what I was looking at is 2 options 

1. If recharged 150, allow plan renewal

2. If rechagred 60, allow plan change to new plan (as enough funds for the new plan are available)

78Lauragreen
@srlawren That was my problem as well lol

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@78Lauragreen yeah that is a bit strange. I'm not sure how to explain that one!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

78Lauragreen
Thank you sooooo much for your assistance it is greatly appreciated more than you know!!! You are totally Awesomesauce!!!!

78Lauragreen
@srlawen while the problem has been resolved and that does make sense it still does not explain why the descrepency between why phoning *611 and online would have two different amounts as they are both automated by computer systems, it should match up should it not? Just a query of how my brain works lol.

srlawren

@Shazia_K thankfully I am not!  🙂  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@srlawren

You're the boss! 😉

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

srlawren

Thanks for resolving this, @Shazia_K!

@78Lauragreen@rkreddyb4u - the reason this happens is as follows.  Laura (I'm assuming that's your name!) was on a plan that cost $150 and had expired.  The system at that point (before she made a payment) would have indicated she needed to make a $150 payment to reactivate.  Lauren then made a $60 payment, which the system immediately tried to apply to the oustanding balance to renew her previous plan.  Because this isn't enough to pay for the previous plan, the plan remained suspended.  At this point, it required Shazia's assistance and this is normal at PM.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@78Lauragreen

Can you reboot your phone, please? the plan has been activated 🙂

@rkreddyb4u, yes it does, unfortunately, the plan was expired since a few weeks now and there was no plan change scheduled. 

Thanks, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

78Lauragreen
@rkreddyb4u The money is there but not there, when I call *611 it verifies the money is in my account but is not registering on my account in the on line system. Already PM'ed Shazia K just waiting on a reply

rkreddyb4u

@Shazia_K is this required a mod team help? should public not allow to change plan any time if the required payment for new balance is available ?

rkreddyb4u

my wife has koodo prepaid line and recently the change plan after expiry was success

rkreddyb4u

ohh this looks an error in the system, honestly I should be able to change the plan in this case

78Lauragreen
Thank you so much!

78Lauragreen
Thank you!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @78Lauragreen

Sorry to hear about your payment issue, 

if you are still in need of assistance please do not hesitate to send us a private message with your Public Mobile phone number. 

Thanks, 

Shazia

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Shazia_K or Saray_O might be around to help. Be sure to send a private message if required. 

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
Your best bet is to tag or trying contacting the moderators.
Need Help? Let's chat.