cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On-line statement?

Mikefrmthhammer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Do I get a monthly on-line statement? If I do, how do I access it?

5 REPLIES 5

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@geopublic wrote:

@Mikefrmthhammer wrote:

@Mikefrmthhammer  If you need a hardcopy you can also go into your Payment History after each renewal and take a screenshoot or print to PDF file for your records.

Except that payment history doesn't show tax paid. Not being able to easily get a receipt is one of the weirder things about PM.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Mikefrmthhammer wrote:

@Mikefrmthhammer  If you need a hardcopy you can also go into your Payment History after each renewal and take a screenshoot or print to PDF file for your records.

Mikefrmthhammer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the answer. I didn't think statements were available but wanted to confirm. I really have no specific need for statements but will follow your advice and contact a moderator if that changes.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Mikefrmthhammer wrote:

There are no monthly/ statements for your plans here.  If you need a hard copy you will need to contactt he moderators for assistance.  Getting copies may take some time.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.