cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old number,

Jojew
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

what happens  if I never meant to change my number, and I need my old number back?

3 REPLIES 3

softech
Oracle
Oracle

did you actually mean you just join PM and never meant to get a new number via activation and you want to keep you old number from pervious provider?  If so and if the old account has not been cancelled yet, you can still port in your number after activation.  However, even in this situation but your previous account was already cancelled, then there is nothing you can do

Of course, if you are existing PM customer and just manually changed to a new number, it's kind of hard to get the old number back.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Jojew 

Further to this, try dialing your old number first to see if it has been reassigned to someone else. 

This way at least you'll know whether you're chasing a dead end.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jojew 

It is unlikely that you could get your old number back, but you could plead your case with the moderators and they may be able to retrieve it.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator, then select contact moderator, then select other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.