cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OOOOOPS

Suddenlyalone
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey gang...I am 62 yrs old and not all that familiar with doing things online. I have accidentally paid my phone twice yet the balance showing is only 1 payment but my bank details say I paid twice.

3 REPLIES 3

The key is....if you have been debited twice......what does your Public Mobile transactions say. Same? Does your account overview show a balance? If yes, don’t worry as those funds are used first for your next payment(s). 

How did you pay?

Top up using credit card? Log onto to your credit card account and confirm recent charges. 

Voucher?

Auto-Pay. 

Show us your transactions ...minus any personal information.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Suddenlyalone wrote:

Hey gang...I am 62 yrs old and not all that familiar with doing things online. I have accidentally paid my phone twice yet the balance showing is only 1 payment but my bank details say I paid twice.

Did your current plan just renew today ?

You may see the extra payment sitting in Available Funds. Leave the $$ there and when the plan renews itself next time...it'll take those $$ for the renewal.

EDIT...If you haven't done so already...take advantage of this free gift while still available...but hurry, it expires tonight.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-is-back-Free-gifts-for-...

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Suddenlyalone 

Well you pay your 30 day plan in advance. So if you did it twice. 

Likely one payment was debited from your available balance to pay for your next 30 days of service. 

The money in your available balance can sit there till next payment due date and will be used to pay that.

Click "View Payment History" and go search last 30 days or check last 3 months. You should be able to see all transactions and debits.

If that's what happened it's suggested you leave it in the balance to pay next payment as it could take weeks for a refund.

Let us know.

Need Help? Let's chat.