cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number

Kimvargas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I decide to use my old number but then when O tried to message my partner the number appears to be different. Please help. Needed to use my old number.

Thanks to everyone who helped. I message the moderator and its all good now.

4 REPLIES 4

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Kimvargas wrote:

I decide to use my old number but then when O tried to message my partner the number appears to be different. Please help. Needed to use my old number.

Hi @Kimvargas what do you mean by "decided to use my old number"?  Did you mean that you had already ported your old number to your Public Mobile account?  You needed the help of a moderator to port your number and that at the time of request to port, your account with your former provider was active.  Have you done all that?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Kimvargas wrote:

What happened to your old number?

Is your old number with PM or with another provider?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can port your phone# from your previous provider over to PM.

To complete your port-in request, please open our chatbot via this link and type in “port request” to be put in touch with a Moderator. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Kimvargas , are you a new Public Mobile customer?  Did you wish to transfer your phone number from the previous provider?  Anyway, if you old number is with a previous provider and you wish to transfer it, you need to keep the old account active and contact the moderator team to complete the transfer.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.