cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number registered supposedly?

durbanad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

1 - I tried to register my number which I have never done. The database said its already registered although I have not used Public mobile service yet. I assume someone used my cell number in error at one time.

This is the message I get:

Screenshot 2019-08-19 at 10.36.21 AM.png

2 - How does one register if this is the case, please?

Thanks.

9 REPLIES 9

durbanad

Aah - let me try that. Thanks a ton.

@durbanadI think you are looking at the wrong place, selfserve is for AFTER you have activated your SIM card. It won't work if you haven't activated or have gotten your SIM card yet.. which your previous messages seem to indicate. To activate the SIM card you need to go to activate.publicmobile.ca

durbanad

Just did a test - I put in a random bunch of telephone numbers and none worked. All got the same answer.

@durbanad  ok just remember the wait time can be up to 48 hours or more so I would try again during the off peak hours goodluck

durbanad

Just used that number.

durbanad

Thanks, Ross. I'll contact a moderator.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.  

If you still have problems then contact a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@durbanad hi I am assuming you are trying to register a self serve account? they are having some issue lately you may have to contact a moderator or wait for a while moderator can be reached here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Did you try multiple times or just once to enter that number ?

Need Help? Let's chat.