Did you mean: 

Not receiving texts

Lstarz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am able to send texts fine but am unable to receive them

7 REPLIES 7

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Lstarz if this is a new account there are two options, new Public Mobile and porting a phone number from a different provider.

• If this is a new Public Mobile Number, you should contact the moderator to sort this out.
  • If the phone number is being ported from another provided.  This process should take a couple hours to a day to port successfully. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lstarz wrote:

Unlimited everything

If your account status is active, try the lost/stolen phone trick to re-provision your plan feature again.

1. Login to your self-serve account.
2. Report your phone lost/stolen using [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone]
3. Logoff
4. Wait 5 minutes and login again
5. Report your phone found.
6. Re-start you phone to provision your account again. i.e. enable all features of you plan again.

If this trick failed to get thing working again, you should send a private message to moderator for help. But the wait is up to 48 hours. Good luck.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Lstarz

New account bought this phone a few weeks back from Walmart and plan too

Lstarz

Unlimited everything

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Lstarz wrote:

I am able to send texts fine but am unable to receive them

@Lstarz  What plan are you on?

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@LstarzIs it a new account and are you porting a number to Public Mobile? If so, wait a little while till the port is complete.

Need Help? Let's chat.