cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving phone calls, text, or data.

soos
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I've been using PM for about 9 months, haven't had any issues until recently. This weekend, I've lost service, and it keeps stating'Not registered on the network'. I thought it was my phone, so I put my friend's Bell sim in it, and it worked perfectly, but when I put my PM sim back in, it wont work (no calls, no internet, no text) and when I click on settings, network, and click on automatically register, nothing happens. When I try to dial, it says not registered on network. 

Self service account info shows payment was made and next isn't due till november. 

I'm using an unlocked Samsung Note 4. 

Please advise. 

4 REPLIES 4

soos

Hi, unfortunately I didn't have a second unlocked phone to use. Thanks for providing the detailed instructions, I'll message the moderators. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

In addition to tagging the moderator team, please send them a private message of the situation in your account. The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

@soos, do you have another unlocked phone you can try your sim in.  I am wondering if your SIM has gone bad.  The only other thing I can suggest is, you should message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team

to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

soos
Need Help? Let's chat.