cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving landline calls on my iphone

Tedmeister49
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am suddenly not receiving any landline calls. I can receive cell calls from another cell but landline calls ring busy. Very frustating. I have tried restting phone, lost phone trick. reseating sim card. toggling airplane mode all to no avail. Does anyone have suggestions. I'm on autopay with my plan and have not had any issues for the past 7 months . . . confused.

2 REPLIES 2

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Tedmeister49 wrote:

I am suddenly not receiving any landline calls. I can receive cell calls from another cell but landline calls ring busy. Very frustating. I have tried restting phone, lost phone trick. reseating sim card. toggling airplane mode all to no avail. Does anyone have suggestions. I'm on autopay with my plan and have not had any issues for the past 7 months . . . confused.

@Tedmeister49  I don't think that is a Public account issue. To verify try  your sim in another phone preferably Android. What happens? If call come trough then its your phone settings.

chrisbasm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Tedmeister49  - Most likely it is a back-end problem.  You should contact the moderator team and ask them to look into it for you.  Be patient, mods seem to be a bit backed up lately 😞

You can click here to send a private message to the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.