cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving calls or texts

ASBartel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just got my plan yesterday. Everything worked fine yesterday, but today I can't make or receive calls or texts.

10 REPLIES 10

@ASBartel  Try this: go to settings, turn on airplane mode, wait 10 min, turn off airplane mode. Reboot phone. See if you can call or text. If this does not work and you can not wait for the moderator this may work but you will still need a moderator to fix your rewards as they will not be automatically applied on your renewal when using the lost/stolen feature. Log in to your account. Go to the lost/stolen feature. Report phone as stolen. Log out and wait 5 minutes. Log back in to your account. Report phone found. Log out. Reboot phone. Can you call or text? If not only a moderator can fix it. Mention you used lost/stolen. They may be able to fix that now...if not you will have to contact them after your renewal to have them applied.

@ASBartel wrote:

Tried that, did not work.

@ASBartel  Power down your phone. Remove the sim card from your phone. Wait 15 minutes. Reinsert your sim power up your device and test again. If no change then best to submit a ticket to PM for help.

What did not work sorry? The ticket?

Try this:

You may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST; Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

ASBartel

Tried that, did not work.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ASBartel , are you able to login and confirm active status on your account?  If so, I suggest checking in with the moderator team as could possibly be a glitch with account set up.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ASBartel wrote:

I did not port a number, I got a new number from public mobile.

What plan are you on? If limited ie 15,mins, did you use up your minutes?

If not a limited, best To submit a ticket as mentioned above.  Moderator s are the only ones able to investigate account issues.

@ASBartel  Try restarting your phone to see if it fixes the problem.

@ASBartel wrote:

Is you account active? If so, then try to click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions. Moderators may reset your account, and it can help.

ASBartel

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ASBartel  did you port a number? Outgoing working nmand incoming not is a sign of failed ports.

If you ported,d your old sim work?

What is strange is you saying it worked yesterday.

Need Help? Let's chat.