cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not activated when make a call but Account shows activated

lxd7777
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Not activated when make a call but Account shows activated (xxxxxxxxx)

Edit: Phone number redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum.  

13 REPLIES 13

@lxd7777 wrote:

Send to Moderator_Team yesterday, no ticket has been created yet. 

(They solve the issue very quick last time.)

@lxd7777 

Moderator response time is slower these days with Covid and probably because of the weekend.  Sending a private message also slows the response time.  Submitting a ticket supposedly provides faster response time.  

Might suggest:

Toggle airplane mode on, then off.

Network reset.

Manually load $1 into your available funds.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

lxd7777

Send to Moderator_Team yesterday, no ticket has been created yet. 

(They solve the issue very quick last time.)

lxd7777

tried the lost/stolen feature, tried restarting phone. won't work.

contact Moderator, nobody answer for two days (because of weekend)?

@lxd7777 

Sorry to hear about your troubles.  To give more helpful advice, it is useful to have more detailed information about your situation and what you have tried to troubleshoot so far.  Then community members can offer more specific advice.  

The key question is have you submitted a ticket to get moderator help yet? Moderators are PM employees who can fix account issues, but moderators take time to respond.  Need to submit a ticket or private message to get moderator help.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lxd7777 wrote:

another day, can not make a call.

Did you and @Giegiethequeen contact the moderators as suggested?

Or try the lost/stolen feature? Or try adding another dollar? Or restarting phone? Or flipping in and out of airplane mode?

lxd7777

another day, can not make a call.

@lxd7777 wrote:

still, I can not make a call. what should I do.

Contact a moderator for assistance.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

lxd7777

still, I can not make a call. what should I do.

Giegiethequeen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same thing with me this online thing sucks

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@lxd7777 are you on a limited minute plan? Please log into your self service account and see if you  have minutes. If you don't look into buying the 500 minute addon fot $5. Stay safe. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@lxd7777 , try rebooting your phone.  Also try toggling the lost phone, found phone functions in your self serve account.  

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@lxd7777   Please use the 3 dots top right of your post and delete your tel# from your post as you are on a public forum

Try rebooting your phone.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@lxd7777  What happens when your dial 611 from your device?

Need Help? Let's chat.