cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not accepting payment

harri_can
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to pay through my master card but getting error  "Already have enough balance" 

9 REPLIES 9

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@harri_can don't use the "amount due" option choose "other, enter the desired amount" and manually enter an amount. 

payment type2-01.jpeg

@harri_can 

Follow @JoyLuck  advice but reboot your device after clearing your browser. And always pick other amount.

@harri_can wrote:

No . It is not going to that message . I know every month i used to pay with same way.

Have you tried logging out...then back in again ?

@harri_can wrote:

No . It is not going to that message . I know every month i used to pay with same way.

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode.

@harri_can wrote:

@harri_can Contact a moderator for help.

You can contact the mods one of 2 ways. Click the chat bubble bottom right of the browser as shown in the picture and open a ticket through the automated ticketing system;

Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 12.40.34 PM.png

or you can contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

harri_can

@harri_can wrote:

Still it is not accepting. It does not go to next windows which is for payment confirmation

@harri_can Does it get hung up on the "good things come to those who wait" thing? If it does, check your Mastercard to see if it was indeed charged. Do you have "available funds" on the account?

harri_can

Still it is not accepting. It does not go to next windows which is for payment confirmation

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@harri_can wrote:

I am trying to pay through my master card but getting error  "Already have enough balance" 

@harri_can Are you showing any available funds? If you want to add funds anyway, select "other amount" even if it's the plan cost.

Need Help? Let's chat.