Did you mean: 

Not able to get into account...

ingridleger0
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Will not let me into my account...

9 REPLIES 9

Tony49
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes number 5 is most important. We only had our Box number on our statement and not the street address and kept getting declined on the changeover. These are all important steps.

Thanks again to the CS_Agent that helped me here.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@ingridleger0   I see you updated the subject.  Look like your issue is unable to logon and not unable to change CC info.

Try the Forget Password link.  (not sure if you know the correct email.  Even if not, try ALL the possible email address you would have used and see which one will get the PM email)

If you are certain your email address, you might want to wait an hour.  Multiple failed attempts will trigger a temporary account lock  for an hour.

Good Luck.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you try the forgot password link ?

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also try clearing your cache and cookies then reboot.  Also try waiting an hour before logging in again.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@ingridleger0 wrote:

Will not let me into my account...

More details? Have you tried the Forgot your password link?

If you continue to have problems:

Contact a moderator (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

(second option below is easiest to submit a ticket)

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here, you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..

Sometimes you may need to use a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.

@ingridleger0 

This is something you can do on yourself serve account.

When updating credit card info, make sure to do the following to avoid the common errors and glitches that sometimes occur with this fussy process:

1. Clear your browser's cache & cookies
  2. Use incognito mode
  3. Select "Manage My Card"
  4. Select "replace card"
  5. Type your address exactly as from your billing statement
  6.  Don't use a space in the postal code
  7.  Use ALL CAPS if necessary
  8.  Type everything, not letting autofill complete any fields

You can logon to Self-Serve , Payment,  there is a Manage Card option.  You can use the Replace card option there.

@ingridleger0...

if you're in a hurry....pay with a voucher available at 7-11 type of retail outlet and dial 611 to add it to your account. Then deal with cc issue at your leisure.

ingridleger0
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Will not let me open my account to change credit card number

Need Help? Let's chat.