cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to access self serve

alla5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don't remember my password. 

When trying to enter my email, a page appears and it says "ForgotPassword/OldPasswordNotValidContactAdmin". Then nothing is available. Please help me to access to the account. Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@alla5 wrote:

When trying to enter my email, a page appears and it says "ForgotPassword/OldPasswordNotValidContactAdmin". Then nothing is available. Please help me to access to the account. Thank you

Have you setup your account before or is this the first time? If you haven't set it up before use this link.

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@alla5 wrote:

I think there is a feature for re-setting your password. It's a link below where you would type in your password -"forgot Password".

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@alla5 wrote:

You could try that forgot password feature in a different web browser.  Web sites aren't always compatible with all browsers 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@alla5 wrote:

You need to reach the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain what happened. They will help you. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days. Be patient.

Need Help? Let's chat.