cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Getting Any Self Serve Reset PW Update

ssaeed1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there, I sent in a request to reset my password one week ago. I have not been reached out by anyone so far. I immediately need to log on to my self serve and get a referral code for my friend. Please help me out. 

6 REPLIES 6

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@ssaeed1 wrote:

Hi there, I sent in a request to reset my password one week ago. I have not been reached out by anyone so far. I immediately need to log on to my self serve and get a referral code for my friend. Please help me out. 

Hi @ssaeed1 from this thread of yours https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/REFERRAL-CODE-DISCOUNT-DURATI... you were able to get your referral code.  Good for you!  Did the moderator help you reset your password too?  I hope so as one week is a long time to wait for an assistance to reset your password.  Stay safe!  Cheers!

ssaeed1

Hi, thank you! This was extremely helpful.

@ssaeed1 

Top right hand side of the page is a little envelope icon that will be highlighted when the moderators correspond with you. Check it out and see if they've already sent a message to you.

@ssaeed1 wrote:

I did all this. I have sent in a ticket. Do you know when they will get back to me?

It's a best effort amount of time for the moderators to reply. They will do so as soon as possible. It could be a few minutes, or it could be a couple of days. It depends on how busy they are.

ssaeed1

I did all this. I have sent in a ticket. Do you know when they will get back to me?

@ssaeed1 wrote:

Unfortunately, it's not going to be immediate. If the password reset feature isn't working, you'll need a moderator to reset it for you. You can do that by opening a ticket at https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat

Need Help? Let's chat.