cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No service

To anyone who can help,

I am having issues with my service. I have had no service for 2 days now. My account is paid and up to date. My SIM card is 6months old. I have tried a master reset with taking out the putting the SIM card back in. Do you have any other suggestions?

With thanks,

Jaryd

Tags (1)
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: No service

You should contact moderators athttps://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Give them account number

Do you have access to self serve

What doesit say?

Try putting your sim in another phone.

Try the lost phone trick. To report your phone stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose  Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose  Lost/Stolen Phone  tab.  The choose  Suspend Service  tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes. Login in and report your phone found.  Reboot your phone. Also try to add a $1 top up payment. As a  last resort do a factory rest.  If you still have problems then contact a moderator. Moderator can be reached at  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

I’ll give that a try. 

Thanks for the tip!

I do have access, everything seems normal.

Ill try contact them, I’ve sent them a message 2 days ago and haven’t gotten a response yet.

If you don't get response today resend the request please

Any news from moderators?

What kind of issues duo you have with your service? Maybe community could help while you walt

Nothing from the moderators yet. I’m thinking it might be my phone that’s giving me hassles. Just going to take it in tomorrow and see what can be done. I can’t wait any longer.  I need to have a working phone haha.

Thanks for all the help!

If you can loan a phone to test the sim it wood be great.

Who was the previous provider on that phone?