Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: No service

Already contacted a support person thanks for the link

Oracle

@4isbetter can you post a screenshot of your payment hidtory page? And your overview page? (Remove personal info)

Any way to try your sim in a different phone?

Since you said you took a new number I would assume your freedom number still works.?

freedom number doesn't work anymore

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Usually the recommended practice is to wait until the Freedom Mobile number no longer works, then insert and use your new Public Mobile SIM.

However, since you mentioned you activated a new number instead. There could be some mixed wires at Public Mobile going on if you tried to port first, and then activate a new number.

I know it can be confusing. I really hope this can be sorted out for you soon.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@4isbetter wrote:

freedom number doesn't work anymore

Your porting issue 

Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately, the wait times for moderators are about 48 + hours up to 72 hours.  

As stated above, what does your account status show:  active or suspended?  Which phone number is shown in your account page?  what does your payment history show? (possible screen shot). 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It's true like @Dunkman stated that wait times can be lengthy.

However, I wouldn't be discouraged. Even with the wait times, the few instances I needed to contact the moderator team, they got back to me and resolved my issue in very quickly much sooner than the 48+ hours. Sometimes less than 24 hours. I've had good experiences with the Public Mobile Customer Service so far. I will admit though that not everyone has had the same positive interactions with them.

Thanks for your help the phone started to work Thursday morning. But it took two days to switch from Freedom Mobile to PM. Was starting to lose faith but seems to be working well, regards 4isbetter.

Mayor / Maire

@4isbetter wrote:

Thanks for your help the phone started to work Thursday morning. But it took two days to switch from Freedom Mobile to PM. Was starting to lose faith but seems to be working well, regards 4isbetter.

Glad to hear and welcome!

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a new plan, I just paid for my monthly service, my sim card has been activated but my phone has no service. Help