cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No plans shown when trying to change my plan..

dlyth
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I click on change plan, the page loads and gives me no options. Help! I mistakenly let my previous plan expire.

5 REPLIES 5

dlyth

6hrs of waiting.. no reply. the automated robot tells me wait times are very low right now.

my fault for letting my account accidentally expire.. but **bleep**. and they "close" in 10 mins. OOF.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dlyth wrote:

hey @CS_Agent  - sent a message; no reply yet. i need to get my phone back in service. 😄

Please see info below:

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

dlyth

hey @CS_Agent  - sent a message; no reply yet. i need to get my phone back in service. 😄

dlyth

Many thanks!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@dlyth wrote:

I click on change plan, the page loads and gives me no options. Help! I mistakenly let my previous plan expire.

If your plan has expired and you are wanting to change plans you will have to contact the Moderators as they are the only ones that can change an expired plan. 

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.
In your message please include:
  • PM Phone Number
  • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
    • account number 
    • date of birth
    • complete address listed on account with postal code
    • email address on account
    • most commonly called numbers
    • alternate number listed on the account
    • last payment date and amount
    • last 4 digits of the credit card
  • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Monday - Firday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.