cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No longer see my data usage

laurakarpouzis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I no longer can see my data usage from the main dash board.

Could you please correct this?

thanks

6 REPLIES 6

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@laurakarpouzis wrote:

thanks

@laurakarpouzis Nothing to fix. When that happens it means your data allowance has been used up. You can purchase an addon or ask the moderator to renew your plan early if you need more data.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

@hairbag1 wrote:

Are you on a limited data plan ? Once you've exhausted your data, it disapears from the screen. Looks like that's what happened.

Did I blink and miss something?  Is there a data plan that is not limited?  Smiley Tongue

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@laurakarpouzis 

This is how PM dashboard works. Once you've used up one of your limited services (such as data or calling time), the item is no longer displayed on your dashboard.

You can check your actual data usage on your phone or via other page tabs on your account (see "Data & Add-On Usage" or "Usage History").

Anonymous
Not applicable

@laurakarpouzis wrote:

thanks

That would mean you've used it all.

You could:

1. buy data add-ons

2. early renew your plan needing the moderators

3. at the risk of losing a grandfathered plan you could change plan to the $10 plan and then change back to the features you have in the build your own plan area.

4. wait it out until June 10 for your renewal

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@laurakarpouzis remove your personal information (the pic) for your privacy.  This is a public forum.

Click the three dots to the top right of your post, and click Edit.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Are you on a limited data plan ? Once you've exhausted your data, it disapears from the screen. Looks like that's what happened.

Need Help? Let's chat.